Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Crew

I know I've been slacking on the blog but you guys I promise I'll try to update regularly. My life is really hectic right now but I love it! I finally found my passion and I'm grinding for what is mines. But enough about me. I want to introduce you all to someone...

Shakiyah Ivory


When I went away to college I heard stories of, "you'll make friends that'll last a lifetime;" but I never really thought it was true. Let's just say I've been proven wrong.
On August 16, 2008 at Howard University, in the Bethune Annex room 210 Eastside;
this Philadelphia native took my heart away



She's more than just my roomate.
More than my "college friend."
& More than one of my homegirls.
She is my partner in crime.
My personal consultant.
My support system.
My ride or die.
 My sister.


"We are young and while we have much to offer, we still have much to achieve. Instead of pouring so much of ourselves into other people we need to keep it to ourselves. It's our time to be selfish with our time, love, career, and education. " -Shakiyah Ivory

Probably the realest female I know. 
 Hands down.


With aspirations of making it in the fashion industry,
 this girl is definitely going places.

Check out her blog which is doing exceptionally well,

FashionzanEpidemic. blogspot.com

&follow her on twitter
@Shakiyah_Ivory




She’s amazing.
The End.



No comments: