Sunday, November 8, 2009

Just A Thought

Have you ever sat there and just wondered how different life would be if that one decision was altered. Today, I wondered exactly how different my life would be, if I went to Spelman. How different would my life be if I would have dropped that one class that ruined my G.P.A? How different would life be if I would have spoke to that one person who could have changed my life forever? How different would my life be if I never found out? How different would my life be if I went to that party? How different would my life be if I just used the word no as much as I want to? How different would my life be if I stayed? How different would my life be if I never introduced them? How different would my life be if I would have just said what was on my mind?
 Just some questions I ask myself every once in a while. But, EVERYTHING happens for a reason; even if it seems like its the end of the world, even if it seems like the worst decision ever, even if you feel like you will never recover. EVERYTHING happens for a reason.
The big man above us has a plan for us all... remember that.


No comments: