Friday, November 13, 2009

Support Good Music And Great Talent

So as I go through youtube searching for Tyra B's song Still In Love I came across this.



Now the first thing that comes into your mind when you watch this is, this girl can sing! Right?
Wrong!
Well according to American Idol Zewdy can't. I mean what other reason would they have to not put her through the first round... 5 times! Yes, I said 5 times. This talented girl has tried out for American Idol 5 times and never got passed the first round; meaning she never even had the chance to see Paula, Randy, or Simon. What kind of ish* is that?

Watch this video when she completely MURDERS Nobody's Suppose To Be Here by Deborah Cox.
If you have any doubts about this girls vocal ability, this should clear it up for you.



So, since American Idol wouldn't give her time to shine I figured I would! Zewdy is from New Jersey and of Habesha (Ethiopian) descent. She has tried out for numerous contest and shows but never seemed to place. I admire her because she has so much ambition and refuses to let anything stop her from her dream. She is on an independent label called In-Treeg and has an album coming out soon. Hopefully she'll let me interview her for Power To The Pumps in the near future. I wish her and her beautiful voice the best of luck.

Oh, and if I ever get in contact with any of the producers from American Idol; I'll be sure to tell them off!

For more informaton about Zewdy visit Zewdy.com.
or
Follow her: Twitter.com/Zewdy

No comments: